Plan Your Legacy: Include WA-AIMH as a beneficiary in your will
A bequest or a planned gift to WA-AIMH will make a lasting impact on infants and young children in our state. The legacy value of a bequest is immeasurable, as it allows you to support WA-AIMH in perpetuity, and possibly give more than you might during this lifetime.
A bequest is a gift from a donor’s estate to the charity of choice. A planned gift can be:
- A specific dollar amount or a specific asset
- All or a percentage of the “residue” of your assets (what remains after you have made other gifts)
- Unrestricted (for general support) or restricted (for a specific program)
- Structured to provide lifetime income to family before the gift is available to WA-AIMH
- Contingent (gift made if specific conditions occur)
- Changed by you at any time
To make your planned gift to WA-AIMH, please consult an attorney who regularly prepares wills, trusts, and estate planning documents. Once you have prepared your estate, send WA-AIMH a copy of the relevant provision from your will or trust benefitting WA-AIMH.
For information contact administration at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-487-7137.