Registration is the first step in your Infant Mental Health Endorsement (IMH-E®) process. Please follow the steps outlined below to ensure successful registration at the appropriate Endorsement® level.
Required Pre-Registration Steps:
- Become a WA-AIMH member, if you do not hold a current membership. Membership is now annual, starting in January. Individual and organizational membership options are available.
- Review Requirements and Competency Guidelines to best determine which Level you qualify for.
- If the Level you are registering for requires that you’ve received Reflective Supervision/Consultation (RSC), review our Vetted Reflective Supervisor/Consultant Roster to determine whether your supervisor is approved. If you don’t see your supervisor on the list, we prefer to conduct vetting interviews prior to applicants submitting Registrations. Please let us know if you would like us to schedule an interview with your supervisor.
- Update your resume/CV and gather information about your Reflective Supervision experiences (for Endorsement® at Levels II, III, and IV-Clinical).
Submit your Registration through the Endorsement Application System (EASy).
- We strongly recommend using your personal email when you register, as the automated emails from our EASy system can sometimes end up in Junk or Spam folders when using your work email. We also recommend adding the following email addresses to your contacts list: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Click the “save” button on the screen after you upload your resume to ensure it is retained. Despite the instructions on the screen, we ask that ALL applicants submit a resume.
- Pay the $25 Registration Fee through PayPal at the time of submission.
We will email you if we have questions and to let you know once your Registration is approved. Depending on volume it may take up to a week or more for WA-AIMH to complete your initial registration review.
We look forward to supporting you on your path to Endorsement® !
If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.